Montag, 5. April 2010

Something about myself

Hi,

at first I would like to tell you something about myself.

Currently I'm 20 years old and live in a small town in bavaria, near Ingolstadt.
Last year I completed my education in "Informatikkaufmann", which took 3 years.

In my freetime I do programming in Delphi, C# or ASP with .NET.
Additionally I develop in combination with the Microsoft Sharepoint Portal Server 2007 some web applications and event handlers.
In the future I would like to get more skills and experiences in programming but I plan to get more skills in administration with Microsoft products too.

In my blog I would like to present some informations and some of my knowledge about my experiences doing this jobs.

So I hope I can help you sometimes.

Feel free to ask.

Regards

Manuel Grad

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hi Manuel,
    I liked the articles on your blog..Would you be interested to write articles for a tech blog?
    If interested send an email to me.. my gmail id is srinisblog

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hi Techblogger,
    you got an email ;-)

    AntwortenLöschen