Samstag, 1. Mai 2010

Installing the MS Server 2008 functioning as a server template

Hi,

on the weekend I had time to install the first machine for my test environment.

First of all I installed a Microsoft Server 2008 R2 machine. This will be a template for my other servers, because they will base on this operating system too.

So let's start and have a look at the screenshots which I have taken through the installation:













During the installation you can choose which version of the server system you would like to install. In my case, the standard version is enough, so I choosed this one.

The first step after I have installed the server, I initiated a windows update getting all the new hotfixes etc.

That's all what you have to do for installing a Microsoft Server 2008 operating system.

Regards

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen