Sonntag, 24. Oktober 2010

internal DNS cache of Internet Explorer

Hi people,

this weekend me and a my colleague have done a migration of a webserver.
After the new server was running we found that the internet explorer couldn't open the web interface of the server. The deletion of the Internet Explorer cache solved this problem.

But I think that this is an interesting theme. In the following link you can get some more informations about this:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/263558/en-us/

I asked me if I should write a batch script for deleting the cache automatically (e.g. after logon to the domain or with our software deployment server) for our clients, but this article describes that this is not necessary because the cache time is limited.

Have fun

Greetings

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen